As an international center of education and excellence, Senegal is ideally situated to use IVUmed’s regional approach to training. By gathering and training surgeons from multiple countries at one centrally located site, IVUmed resources and volunteer efforts have reached approximately 53 African medical professionals from 10 different West African countries.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Workshop in Dakar, Senegal
- Pittsburgh Fundraising Event
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula