Calling MPH Students
IVUmed measures the impact of their work by partnering with physicians in low-resource countries on research projects.
A Unique Opportunity
Thanks to the generous support of the Herbert McLaughlin Children’s Trust, IVUmed is accepting applications for public health student research scholarships. This program is open to public health graduate students interested in global health.
- 3-6 weeks of research time in an IVUmed partner hospital in Africa, Asia, or Caribbean.
- Travel, logistics, and emergency insurance funded and coordinated by IVUmed
- Scholarship to support travel and living expenses
- Research mentorship from an IVUmed board member surgeon/researcher
- Help with meaningful research including investigating economic impacts of urological diseases and injuries, NGO program measurement and evaluation, and more
- Opportunity to co-author a peer-reviewed article
- Opportunity to participate in an IVUmed surgical training workshop during research time abroad
- Work with surgeons and researchers in Africa, Asia, or Caribbean
Now Accepting Applications