With the potential to efficiently train a large number of surgeons, the College of Surgeons of East, Central, and Southern Africa (COSECSA) requested the help of IVUmed to make urological training more widely available throughout the region. Building on the success of the regional training approach first started with our partners in Senegal, Zambia is well positioned and now equipped to be a centralized training site for this part of Africa.
- Join IVUmed in Chicago – Apr 29
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Hue, Vietnam March 6-10, 2023
- Support IVUmed in Philadelphia
- IVUmed’s 2022 Year in Review: Spreading Quality Urological Care
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!