IVUmed volunteers began working with Vietnamese pediatric surgeons in 1994. At the time, fewer than 100 pediatric urology patients were treated annually. After several years of successful training, the surgeons now run their own training programs independently and treat more than 1000 patients annually.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Workshop in Dakar, Senegal
- Pittsburgh Fundraising Event
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula