IVUmed volunteers began working with Vietnamese pediatric surgeons in 1994. At the time, fewer than 100 pediatric urology patients were treated annually. After several years of successful training, the surgeons now run their own training programs independently and treat more than 1000 patients annually.
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Remembering Dr. Paul Farmer – A Global Health Visionary
- IVU’s article in February’s Issue of the JU: Re-Imagining a Global Surgical Organization: A View during and beyond the Pandemic
- Double Your Impact – Dr. Ben Davies Challenge Match
- We Have Moved