IVUmed’s work in Uganda is centered at Mulago Hospital in Kampala, the primary teaching hospital in the country. By working at teaching facilities, volunteers have the opportunity to train the trainers and impact the next generation of urology residents. This setting also creates an ideal opportunity for selected IVUmed Resident Scholars to interact with Ugandan residents, experience a new side of urology, and better understand the limitations of medical resources that exist worldwide.
- Join IVUmed in Chicago – Apr 29
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Hue, Vietnam March 6-10, 2023
- Support IVUmed in Philadelphia
- IVUmed’s 2022 Year in Review: Spreading Quality Urological Care
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!