IVUmed’s work in Uganda is centered at Mulago Hospital in Kampala, the primary teaching hospital in the country. By working at teaching facilities, volunteers have the opportunity to train the trainers and impact the next generation of urology residents. This setting also creates an ideal opportunity for selected IVUmed Resident Scholars to interact with Ugandan residents, experience a new side of urology, and better understand the limitations of medical resources that exist worldwide.
- Safety Update Regarding Current Events
- Join IVUmed to celebrate Ben Davies’ 50th Birthday!
- Support the IVUmed Urologic Oncology Workshop in Kumasi, Ghana
- Join IVUmed in Seattle
- Support the IVUmed Pediatric Urology Workshop in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Run for IVU Playlist 1
- Run for IVU Playlist 2
- Run for IVU Playlist 3
- Run for IVU Playlist 4
- Support the IVUmed Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda