IVUmed’s urology outreach to Sierra Leone was initiated through a partnership with Sunny Mante, M.D. of Accra, Ghana, and a generous grant from Johnson & Johnson. Dr. Mante’s efforts have focused on training for surgical treatment of hydroceles resulting from Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). His efforts will continue throughout the next year with additional workshops in East and West Africa.
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Remembering Dr. Paul Farmer – A Global Health Visionary
- IVU’s article in February’s Issue of the JU: Re-Imagining a Global Surgical Organization: A View during and beyond the Pandemic
- Double Your Impact – Dr. Ben Davies Challenge Match
- We Have Moved