IVUmed’s urology outreach to Sierra Leone was initiated through a partnership with Sunny Mante, M.D. of Accra, Ghana, and a generous grant from Johnson & Johnson. Dr. Mante’s efforts have focused on training for surgical treatment of hydroceles resulting from Lymphatic Filariasis (LF). His efforts will continue throughout the next year with additional workshops in East and West Africa.
- Pittsburgh Fundraising Event
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Remembering Dr. Paul Farmer – A Global Health Visionary