IVUmed has sent Resident Scholars to Mexico since 2001. Here, Resident Scholars and their board-certified mentors have collaborated with their hosts on a variety of general urology cases, particularly stones and stricture disease. Our most recent work in Mexico has taken place in Tapachula.
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Remembering Dr. Paul Farmer – A Global Health Visionary
- IVU’s article in February’s Issue of the JU: Re-Imagining a Global Surgical Organization: A View during and beyond the Pandemic
- Double Your Impact – Dr. Ben Davies Challenge Match
- We Have Moved