Kenya has fewer than 30 urologists in a country of over 41 million people. By participating in the annual meeting of the Kenya Association of Urologic Surgeons, IVUmed volunteer specialists are able to work with nearly all urologists in the country at one time. During a one-week intensive training, they focus on specific areas of urology, including pediatric and reconstructive urology, that have been requested by the association.
- Safety Update Regarding Current Events
- Join IVUmed to celebrate Ben Davies’ 50th Birthday!
- Support the IVUmed Urologic Oncology Workshop in Kumasi, Ghana
- Join IVUmed in Seattle
- Support the IVUmed Pediatric Urology Workshop in Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
- Run for IVU Playlist 1
- Run for IVU Playlist 2
- Run for IVU Playlist 3
- Run for IVU Playlist 4
- Support the IVUmed Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda