IVUmed has had a presence in Ghana for over ten years. Our work on lymphatic filariasis (LF) began in Ghana in 2002. Our LF work extends throughout West Africa, led by Dr. Sunny Mante in Accra, Ghana. IVUmed’s pediatric urology training in Ghana is based in Kumasi at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital. Ghana is also a key site in IVUmed’s Traveling Resident Scholar Program.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Workshop in Dakar, Senegal
- Pittsburgh Fundraising Event
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula