IVUmed has had a presence in Ghana for over ten years. Our work on lymphatic filariasis (LF) began in Ghana in 2002. Our LF work extends throughout West Africa, led by Dr. Sunny Mante in Accra, Ghana. IVUmed’s pediatric urology training in Ghana is based in Kumasi at Komfo Anokye Teaching Hospital. Ghana is also a key site in IVUmed’s Traveling Resident Scholar Program.
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Remembering Dr. Paul Farmer – A Global Health Visionary
- IVU’s article in February’s Issue of the JU: Re-Imagining a Global Surgical Organization: A View during and beyond the Pandemic
- Double Your Impact – Dr. Ben Davies Challenge Match
- We Have Moved