IVUmed began working in Cameroon in 2000 through the Resident Scholar program, which has focused primarily on general urology in various sites in Cameroon. Through partnerships with the University of Washington Department of Urology and Verathon Medical, we established one of our earliest training programs. Today, we work with urologists in Cameroon on general urology and plan to expand our work to other sub-specialties.
- Join IVUmed in Chicago – Apr 29
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Hue, Vietnam March 6-10, 2023
- Support IVUmed in Philadelphia
- IVUmed’s 2022 Year in Review: Spreading Quality Urological Care
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!