Support IVUmed’s Workshop in Mongolia
IVUmed sends teams of surgeons, anesthesiologists, and nurses to low-resource countries, where they work with local doctors and nurses to train them in urology. This September a team of IVUmed volunteers will lead a pediatric urology workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia at State Central Hospital #1.
Here’s the team you’re backing:
- Carlos Angel, MD – Pediatric Surgeon
- Angela Arlen, MD – Pediatric Urologist
- Ken Ohashi, MD – Pediatric Urologist
- Norifumi Kuratani, MD – Anesthesiologist
- Satoi Kaneko, MD – Anesthesiology Resident
IVUmed volunteers donate their time and resources to facilitate these workshops. Your donation will help fund the workshop. This site needs instruments, and we will purchase instruments for our partners with your donation.
Please help us achieve our goal of making quality urological care available worldwide. For every $1 donated, IVUmed provides $10 in services.