Statistics have shown that urologic cancer rates are rising worldwide. According to the World Health Organization’s International Agency for Research of Cancer, the number of prostate cancer cases alone is expected to nearly double to 1.7 million in less than 20 years. As a result, requests for IVUmed’s urologic oncology trainings have increased significantly in recent years. IVUmed experts provide education for treatment of common urologic cancers such as bladder and prostate cancer. Recent programs in Mongolia, Nigeria, Uganda, and the West Bank have been successful in reaching more practitioners, allowing them to better serve their patients’ needs.
- Pittsburgh Fundraising Event
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Remembering Dr. Paul Farmer – A Global Health Visionary