Applications are now being accepted for our Traveling Resident Scholar program for the 2016-2017 academic year. North American urology residents and fellows who will be PGY-3 or above during the next academic year are eligible to apply. For applications, please visit https://www.ivumed.org/what-we-do/traveling-resident-scholars/ . The deadline is February 1, 2016. For more information, please contact our office at 801-524-0201.
- Female Pelvic Medicine and Reconstructive Surgery Workshop in Dakar, Senegal
- Pittsburgh Fundraising Event
- Urologic Oncology Surgical Workshop in Kigali, Rwanda
- Finding Meaning in Medicine: International Volunteers in Urology and Humanitarian Outreach
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula