Our deepest condolences go out to our friends and colleagues in Nepal, India, Bangladesh and others affected by Saturday’s earthquake. IVUmed has worked with doctors and nurses in Nepal and in nearby countries for many years, building surgical capacity to help in times of crisis. We at IVUmed are encouraged by the outpouring of support from throughout the world. Medical professionals interested in volunteering in Nepal can visit our partners at Operation Giving Back by clicking here: http://www.operationgivingback.facs.org/content4818.html. Please feel free to contact us for more information at 801-524-0201 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
- FOCUS: IVUmed Adult Reconstructive Urology Workshop in Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia – May 2022
- Recap: IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- IVUmed at AUA 2022 in New Orleans
- Congratulations, Dr. Ian Metzler!
- Recap: Our Pediatric Workshop in Lusaka, Zambia
- Hidden Faces of Urology: Vesicovaginal Fistula
- Remembering Dr. Paul Farmer – A Global Health Visionary
- IVU’s article in February’s Issue of the JU: Re-Imagining a Global Surgical Organization: A View during and beyond the Pandemic
- Double Your Impact – Dr. Ben Davies Challenge Match
- We Have Moved