Other Professionals and Student Volunteers
Volunteer doctors and nurses put our mission into action by providing medical and surgical education to their colleagues throughout the world. We also rely upon the skills and generosity of other professionals. We are constantly looking for creative ways to advance our mission and raise awareness of what we do. If you are interested in donating your talents to IVUmed, please contact us to volunteer. Some ways in which other volunteers support IVUmed include:
- Photographers – help document our work and spread awareness of IVUmed’s mission through the power of your images.
- Students – help with our global health research projects, which measure the impact of our initiatives and the need for our programs. Our research projects are ideal for medical students, nursing students, public health trainees, or other health or international programs.
- Writers – help us reach a wider audience by blogging about an IVUmed workshop, or help us craft articles for newspapers and magazines.
- Engineers and architects – use your skills to design solutions to the challenges of working in low-resource settings.
- Artists and designers – help us design new materials and campaigns for raising awareness of the global need for IVUmed’s work.
- Other professionals or skill sets – Please contact us with your ideas!